Tuesday, April 15, 2008

In The Shower With Tina


My best friend was stuck at worked and wondered if I could go and pick up her daughter from college. Tina had just started college and had got a spot on the cheerleading team and was just finishing practice when I got there. She had blonde hair, green eyes and everything about her was perky. I had often wondered what she felt like. I had curly brown hair, hazel eyes and I kept myself in a shape that still had all the guys after me.
I went with her to the locker room to chat while she got ready. She had stayed behind to talk to a teacher she bumped into, so there was no one else in there at the time. She stripped off her uniform to just her bra and thong to reveal her firm curves. I tried no to stare but it was hard to keep my eyes off of her. She stopped and looked at me.
“Since I’ve started college, I’ve met a lot of different people that have introduced me to things I never thought of before…but would like to try.” She told me. She then reached behind her back and undid her bra and let it fall to the ground. Her hard little nipples looked so tasty. I got up and walked over to her.
“I would be more than happy to help you explore some of those interests.” I said as I reached up and gently rubbed the tips of my fingers over her nipples.
“Come with me to the shower.” She told me. I took off my clothes and left them in a pile by hers. My body was nice and tanned and she seemed to like it because she couldn’t keep her eyes off of me.
I got some soap and she got the water started nice and warm. It was an open shower so any one could walk in at any time, but it was late and we didn’t care. We got under the water and I covered her in soap and got her nice and slippery. We started to kiss and move our hands all over each other. I noticed something from the corner of my eye.
“Looks like we have a bit of an audience. One of the football players is hiding by the door.” I whispered into her ear. “Let’s give him something to watch.”
I kissed and sucked her nipples and moved my tongue down her stomach, right to her warm little pussy. I stuck my tongue in nice and deep and heard her moan out. I looked over to see the football player with his hand in his shorts massaging his hard-on.
I had wanted to get a taste of Tina for the longest time. But being my Best friend’s daughter, I always kept my distance. Now, with her pussy in my mouth, I was wondering what took so long. I grabbed her firm soapy ass and put my tongue in nice and deep and she cried out. I heard a moan from where the naughty boy was hiding.
“I think that litter peeper should be punished. What do you think Tina?” She looked over at him; he had a nice firm body and beautiful sandy, brown hair.
“Hell yah that would be fun.” She said. I stood up, walked over to the boy, and he froze not sure what to do. He didn’t know that we knew he was watching us. I grabbed him by the collar of his sports shirt.
“Think you can stand there and get off on our behave boy?”
“I…uh umm, no sorry, I...”
“Think you are a man standing there rubbing yourself? Well get your firm ass over there and prove to us you are a man.”
“I can’t, I mean I have a girlfriend, I shouldn’t…”
“You either get your ass over there or I report you as a peeping tom. You would be kicked out of school.” I pulled him over to where Tina was. He realized he had to do what we told him or he would be in a lot of trouble. I could tell Tina was turned on by my show of dominance over this boy. He must have been only 21. I love young men like this one.
“On you knees boy.” I commanded. His shirt was getting wet and was in the way so I took it off of him. He had a nice body. “Now put your tongue in her young pussy and keep it there until she tells you to stop.” Tina eagerly put her pussy in his face and moaned loudly when his tongue hit her clit. I stood behind him and held Tina’s head while I kissed her passionately.
“It’s your turn.” She said as she pulled back breathless.
“On the floor boy.” I demanded. He laid down on his back, his cock causing his shorts to tent up. He was obviously enjoying his punishment. “Well, let’s take a look at that.” Tina stripped his shorts off, his hard cock bouncing up. I got down and straddled his face with my pussy. “Why don’t you sit and have a ride while I do this Tina? We might as well use him for all he’s worth well we can.” So while I straddled his face, she rested her tight pussy on his hard cock. His tongue went to work on my pussy and Tina started to move her hips back and forth. Her firm tits bobbing up and down. I grabbed them and played with the nipples and she, in turn, grabbed my large tits and started to massage them.
We both started rocking on our boy toy and I pulled her close to me, squishing her young tits on to mine. I reached down and started to finger her clit while she bounced up and down on his cock. She started to move faster and I watched her pretty little face as she closed her eyes. Her body started to tense up and she finally cried out as she cam all over his cock. Her face was so pretty as she cam. She got off him and laid down letting the warm water wash over her body.
“Now finish me off boy.” I laid down and he got on top and thrust his hard cock in me which was still covered with Tina’s juices. Tina stayed beside me and kissed me while he pumped into me. The pressure started to build in me until it finally exploded and I cried out with pleasure. I pushed the boy off of me. Tina and I rinsed each other off in the shower. As we started to leave he called out.
“What about me?”
“You have two very capable hands. Finish yourself off.” I told him.
I wasn’t suspired to find that a week later he had broken up with his girlfriend and Tina had him obeying her every command. Turns out he likes being used as a fuck toy.

No comments: